VENTIDUE SRL protects the privacy of visitors to its website www.muddy.team (below, the “Site”) by adopting all the most suitable measures for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law. This information describes the methods of processing the information provided by visitors to the VENTIDUE SRL website, and the methods of processing personal data. Any “personal data” collected through the Site will be processed in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” GDPR).
The information is intended for all those who interact with the web pages of the Site, for those who send e-mails to the email addresses of this Site.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 GDPR. Data processing is carried out in compliance with the rights of fundamental freedoms, as well as in the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data. Pursuant to Article 13 of the RGPD. Therefore, we provide you with the following information:
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is VENTIDUE SRL with registered office in V.le Della Navigazione Interna 51 / B 35129 Padua – Italy (hereinafter, “VENTIDUE SRL”).
All instances and requests relating to the processing of personal data may be addressed to the Data Controller indicated above, at the following addresses:
1. V.le Della Navigazione Interna 51/B 35129 Padova – Italia
The data is collected by sending requests via email to the addresses indicated on the Site.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Site entails the subsequent acquisition, by VENTIDUE SRL, of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to the sender’s requests, as well as any other data relevant personnel.
The provision of personal data is optional. Any partial or total failure to provide data by the visitor to the Site will result in the partial or total impossibility of achieving the purposes for which the data are provided to VENTIDUE SRL, and therefore the impossibility of following up on any requests forwarded through the site.
Other information, collected by VENTIDUE SRL, may be provided automatically when the Site is accessed.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, by their very nature these, through processing and association with data held by third parties but anonymized, do not allow users to be identified.
It is also allowed to visit the Site anonymously. In this case, VENTIDUE SRL will not be able to recognize the user, therefore some of the advantages deriving from the use of the site may not be available.
The personal data provided, collected and made available at VENTIDUE SRL will be processed with electronic and non-electronic tools.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of personal data (including their registration in the VENTIDUE SRL databases) is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
1. ensure registration on the Site and the correct provision of the contents and services offered by VENTIDUE SRL through the Site, to correctly and promptly fulfill all obligations arising from the law or regulations in force;
2. communicate with the user of the Site and to respond to any requests from the same;
3. carry out market surveys and statistical surveys;
4. evaluate the use of the Site and its content;
5. improve the products and services offered by VENTIDUE SRL;
6. make communications regarding press conferences and / or send material for the press (for journalists only);
7. carrying out treatments in connection with the activity of VENTIDUE SRL.
We also point out that your consent to the processing of data for one or more of the purposes indicated above may be revoked at any time (as indicated in the section Rights of the interested parties), by modifying the consent data at the time of each new entry to the Site.
Retention of information
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to guarantee the correct provision of the services offered by VENTIDUE SRL. After this period the data will be deleted.
Communication - Dissemination
VENTIDUE SRL may transfer personal data, possibly collected through the Site, even outside the European Union, to external service companies, even if only for technical-IT reasons. In these cases, the data will be transferred in accordance with the provisions of art. 44 and ss. Of the GDPR.
Personal data may also be disclosed to:
1. subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions;
2. companies, consultants or professionals who may be responsible for the sale of products that VENTIDUE SRL uses for the provision of its services;
3. public and / or private subjects, natural and / or legal persons (Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the law.
The computer systems and software used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Automatic collection technologies include, for example, cookies.
VENTIDUE SRL uses technical cookies on the Site for its functioning and in some parts analytical cookies are used such as Google Analytics cookies but anonymized in the capture of IP addresses.
By using the Site, the user consents to the collection and use of information by VENTIDUE SRL according to the terms and conditions set out in this statement. If VENTIDUE SRL decides to change this information, which it can do at any time and without notice, these changes will be published on this page. By continuing to use the Site after VENTIDUE SRL has published the changes to this information, the user accepts these changes. It is advisable to periodically check this page of the Site to learn about any changes to this information.
Rights of interested parties
Finally, we remind you that, pursuant to art. 15 – 20 of the RGPD, the interested party has the right to:
1. accedere ai propri dati ed ottenere dal Titolare del trattamento la conferma dell’esistenza o meno di dati personali e la comunicazione degli stessi in forma intellegibile;
2. obtain, by the Data Controller, access to the information in Article 15 paragraph 1 of the RGPD and, in particular, receive:
information on the purposes, methods of processing and categories of data in question;
information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of the same;
the data retention period or the criteria for determining it;
all available information on the sources of the data if they are not collected from the data subject;
information on the logic applied to the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic tools.
3. Be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees in the event of data transfer abroad pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR;
4. Receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
5. Obtain the rectification of data without undue delay and the integration of incomplete data by providing an additional declaration;
6. Obtain the cancellation of personal data without undue delay and proceed with the cancellation in the cases provided for in Article 17 of the RGPD and subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 of the same article;
7. Obtain the limitation of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR;
8. Obtain in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him and provide them to another data controller pursuant to Article 20 of the RGPD;
9. object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
when sending newsletters to your e-mail box.
The above rights may be exercised with a request form for privacy requests or by ordinary mail to the address VENTIDUE SRL – V.le Della Navigazione Interna 51 / B 35129 Padua – Italy.
Pursuant to art. 15 paragraph 3 of the RGPD when requesting further copies of their personal data, the Data Controller may charge a contribution for administrative costs.